SDTN Programme for 2017-18: Key Themes
SDTN’s role is to support the development of practice-based drama training in Scotland and we work with the Further Education Colleges and Higher Education Institutions and professionals from Theatre and Broadcast industries to deliver a varied programme of learning events and activities.
Our programme for 2016-17 is built around four key themes
- Targeting Careers Advisers and senior phase learners in schools
- A Directory of the publicly funded courses for Theatre, Film, TV and Radio
- Ensuring good quality information about variety of drama training choices in Scotland
- A range of activities that ‘add value’ to the student learning experience and sets the learning in a real context
- Events include workshops, Q&As, immersive training experiences with industry professionals and visits to venues and workplaces
Skills Development and professional learning for FE and HE Staff
A programme of workshops with leading industry professionals in Theatre, Film, TV and Radio and peer to peer learning.
- For students in the months leading up to and just after graduating
- Graduate Training Programme
- Career focused information and sign post opportunities
If you would more information about the programme and how we can work with you and your students please contact Lucy Vaughan, Director SDTN