SDTN Programme for 2018-19: Key Themes
SDTN’s role is to support the development of practice-based drama training in Scotland and we work with the Further Education Colleges and Higher Education Institutions and professionals from Theatre and Screen industries to deliver a varied programme of learning events and activities.
Our programme for 2018-19 is built around four key themes
- Working with Careers Advisers, teachers and senior phase learners in schools
- A Directory of the publicly funded courses in Scotland for Theatre, Film, TV and Radio
- Providing good quality information about a variety of drama training choices in Scotland via our Course Finder
Engagement with Industry
- A range of activities that add value to the student learning experience and sets learning in an applied professional context
- Events include workshops, Q&As, immersive training experiences with industry professionals and visits to venues and workplaces
Skills Development and professional learning for FE and HE Staff
A programme of workshops with leading industry professionals in Theatre, Film, TV and Radio and peer to peer learning.
- For students in the months leading up to and just after graduating
- Graduate Training Programme – The Network Ensemble
- Career focused information and networking events
If you would more information about the programme and how we can work with you and your students please contact Lucy Vaughan, Director SDTN