Interchange – CPD Opportunity
In association with Youth Theatre Arts Scotland we are offering teaching staff the opportunity to take part in Interchange 2014 (formerly known as Skill-Up). Now in its 10th year, it is Scotland’s only annual training conference for professionals who use drama and theatre in their work with young people.
This three-day event provides a range of learning opportunities for delegates of all levels, skills and abilities and we are offering 2 places (+ rail travel) on a first come basis to staff within our network.
Dates: Friday 21 – Sunday 23 March 2014
Location: Aberdeen Performing Arts, The Lemon Tree, 5 West North Street, Aberdeen, AB24 5AT
- Full weekend: £140 for YTAS members/ £200 for non-members
- Sat/Sun only: £85 for YTAS members / £115 for non-members
- Friday only: £30 for YTAS members and non-members
View full details of the programme and workshops here.
If you would like to apply, please email email@example.com with the following:
– If you would like to attend the whole weekend or Friday only or Sunday only
– Your name
– Your teaching subject and your institution
– Phone number
We will contact you to let you know if you are successful.
< Browse All Articles