SDTN’s Graduate Production Ensemble – Edinburgh Fringe 2017
Marketing and Communications Assistant
This work placement is for a student to volunteer with a small team producing SDTN’s Graduate Production Ensemble, at the Pleasance, during the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, 2017.
The placement can be delivered flexibly between April/May and August 2017. It is anticipated that the commitment would be 1 – 2 days per week May – July and approximately 3 hours per day in August.
The placement would be supervised by Lucy Vaughan, Director, SDTN and the student would work with Laura Gregson, Network Development Officer, who has responsibility for Marketing and Communication.
Marketing and Communications tasks for the student volunteer may include:
May / June:
Planning a Marketing Campaign.
SDTN will produce a Marketing Campaign – however we are very interested in hearing from students who would like to take this on as a project, and then work with SDTN to deliver the campaign.
June / July:
- Production of communications materials (eflyers / print / social media)
- Assisting with fundraising events
- Planning of Street team: rotas / locations – in liaison with the Pleasance
- Show Programme and Media Information:
- Information gathering
- Documenting the project: online (Blog posts / vlogs / photos)
- Co-ordination of Street team: rotas / locations
- Assisting with Events associated with the production including curating a Fringe Central event
Students interested in meeting to discuss this opportunity should send an email with a CV to email@example.com